Currently...
Steven "The Hard Worker":
It seems like every time I do an update I'm telling everyone how hard he works. Once again, I'm going to say it... the man is SUCH a hard worker! That being said, I love Steven's commitment to hard work. I really appreciate how honest and faithful he is to his work and church and our relationship. He is a great man... many thanks to all those who invested in him!
The last couple of day Steven has really put in the overtime. He ran into some silly workers who were not upholding the codes, so in his words he is "babysitting". I know they are thankful to have someone like him at work (I'm not going to mention too many personal details... because this is a blog).
- Pray that Steven can find ways to relax and unwind after a long day of work.
- Pray for the people that Steven has to correct... that they might receive it with grace and preform the job again... correctly!
- Pray that Steven might develop deeper relationships with his co-workers.
- Thank God for providing a good job for Steven.
Fallon "Closing in on Graduation":
I'm soooo excited this semester! I can't believe I will graduate in a year. I feel very encouraged and full of energy to attack this semester's work load. I hope these feelings last a while. The break was very long and restful for me. In addition to the rejuvenation, my classes are almost all 400 level… I can definitely smell graduation!
Today was my third day of classes and one of my profs asked if we were searching for jobs. I’m looking for an internship. It started a good discussion about the economy and how job hunting was going for some of my classmates and in Texas. It was encouraging… which I needed. Before that class I was handed a flyer as I walked into the building. It was an advertisement for the Engineering Career Fair…. it is in a few days! I’m nervous!... but encouraged now…
- Pray that I will have confidence during Career Fair and that a Christian Civil Engineering Company in College Station wants to offer me an internship.
- Thank God that graduation is coming!
TO COME… Italy update!
In the mean time… pray that our team leader will get a goooood deal on air fair!
No comments:
Post a Comment