So much to update on!!!!
Steven and I have had a wonderful two years of marriage (and we had a great day celebrating it). I'm amazed at how fast the time has flown by. God has blessed me so much with Steven Andrew Swindell!
We had a wonderful celebration on our Anniversary. To start the day off we had the privilege of bonding with our baby a little more. We know our baby now... He is John Steven Swindell!!! We couldn't be more delighted. We were excited to meet the baby before, but now it's just ridiculous. I will post more later.
Then we headed to a state park to hike! It's cheap and good for momma and baby. We actually explored a little of Huntsville State Park. We are always amazed by God's creation and it was so much fun walking and talking about John!!! (I just love saying that!)
Then we headed towards Houston. We shopped a little... well is it really shopping if you don't buy anything? We are having a hard time with Christmas gifts this year. I'm sure ideas will come! We also looked at baby clothes!
Honestly, (this is silly, but...) it was a wee bit difficult realizing that I wouldn't be able to indulge in those adorable baby girl dresses and bows and ribbons and little Marry Jane's and.... But then we found the sweater section at Kohls... little vests, sweaters and Polo's just melt my heart. I will still get to dress up a baby!
Okay.. back to to our Anniversary. We finished the day off with a lovely dinner at my FAVORITE restaurant... Olive Garden. OH so yummy!
We've only celebrated two years, but both times it hits me at the end of the day. Man... I just love having an entire day to spend with my sweetie. Talking about the past year and planning for our future... no other "task" except each other. I love Anniversaries and I propose we start celebrating every month... or day! We are blessed to wake up each day with each other!
YAY MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment