When I was two semesters away from graduating I replaced the backpack I had been using since high school. It was a very hard purchase for me because I only had two semesters left... I just didn't think it would be worth it. I finally decided we could use it as a camping pack or something and bought one.
Well today while speaking with my chiropractor we were discussing my upper back tension... I'm crazy tight in my shoulders. In the past he has suggested baby carriers (like a moby wrap or baby bjorn) that place the load equally on both shoulders... I know he secretly glares at my purse when I turn my back. He suggested that instead of getting a cute diaper bag that carries on the side, that I use a back pack that encourages me to hold my shoulders back.
I was very happy... and now I have a use for my old school pack! It's blue so I don't have to worry about sending John to the nursery at church with a hot pink pack. And even though Steven has no problem holding my purse for me if I need him to, I won't feel bad about bumming off the ol' diaper bag to him.
I wore Zuzu down to the hardware store and back. The Moby like carrier you lent me was super easy to use because of the ring and the great stretch. I even put my purchase (micro-fiber rags) in the pocket. That said, my kid is too big for the front carry. I was fine on the way there, but on the way back, I was starting to hurt like I was pregnant again. I really need to figure out how to get her on my back so I don't pinch a nerve.
ReplyDeleteI really like this wrap...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5zqqwYTAF8&feature=related
And you can try it with a "twist"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtOUR6EJuNA&feature=related