Here we are... month 5. It's only been a few weeks since the last post so not a ton has changed... except my picture! My goodness! I'm scared to see what next month will bring. A few Sundays ago at church it seemed like everyone noticed my belly... and now I understand why.
Changes for Me
-I feel a little like a pot belly pig. It's funny that I can grow so much and not move a ton on the scale. I actually think I've lost a pound or two since New Years. I've been trying to eat better because New Years weekend was filled with too much good food.
-I'm struggling a little with heartburn. I've often wondered if you can become immune to Tums.
-My back is crazy. Here is picture of the uterosacral ligament. It holds things up... and it's what has really been bothering me. Steven often gives me a 10-15 minute massage once I get into bed... otherwise, I'm not sure I could fall asleep... what a great man!
-TONS of kicking... the little guy even keep me up one night.
Change for Steven
-I'm more excited about feeling John move and have been trying to feel him when Fallon tells me he is moving... no luck yet.
-Fallon's belly has gotten bigger times a lot... (Thanks Dear - Fallon)
Changes for John
-if born this month (we praying against it) he would have a better chance at living outside the womb
-he is practicing breathing using the amniotic fluid
-he will doubling his weight in one month... I hope he borrows some from me!
-he can hear us this month... even though Steven has been singing to him since Thanksgiving.
-his blood vessels are forming... giving him an adorable pink glow.
I think heartburn is one of the only pregnancy symptoms I haven't had yet. It's a good thing though because tums make me sick to my stomach.
ReplyDeleteAnd Craig has been singing (and playing elvis cds) to the baby for the last month or so as well.