The first one was for a friend who really likes turtles. I looked all over for a pattern, but came up with nothing! So I had to make one myself. It took some time, but I it was worth it. I made it with super soft cotton (I think it's called "I love this cotton" from Hobby Lobby). I picked cotton because I wanted it to be super absorbent!
Here is the little button and button hole set up.
so cute...
The next bib I originally made for a friend who is doing her nursery in owls. However, after I completed it Steven asked if it was for John because he really liked it. Whenever Dad likes a craft I jump all over it. I made one for John too. I used this pattern from Lion Brand Yarn Company... but I added some things. Like more rows to make it a little bigger.... bigger bibs catch bigger messes... or they are suppose to in theory. And I added a better neck tie. My friend likes hers and I can't wait to see mine on little John because it is pretty stinkin adorable!
Oh my gosh, I love owls! This is cute, and I LOVE the turtle one you made Maddie. It is so special. They are both adorable!
ReplyDelete